68 Main St, Springfield, VT - Hours: Tuesday - Saturday 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
The State of Vermont has recognized the contributions to the economy and culture of the state
by honoring VAULT with official designation as a Vermont State Craft Center.
Celebrating 13 years on Main Street -Visit us! The unique work of our artisans will inspire you.
VAULT is a non-profit visual arts organization established to encourage an appreciation of the visual arts while furthering the revitalization of Downtown Springfield.
We serve the community by offering opportunities for learning and participation in the creative process, and providing a marketplace for artists.
Open Tues. - Sat. 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
68 Main St, Springfield, VT, 05156
Gallery at the VAULT is supported in part by an award from the Vermont Arts Council and from National Endowment for the Arts, which believes that a great nation deserves great art.
We thank our Corporate Sponsors
All Seasons Construction
Bibens Ace Hardware
Springfield Animal Hospital
Lamb and McNaughton
Dr. Christopher Fauver
Kelley Sales and Serivce
Lane Eye Associates
Parker and Ankuda
Gallery at the VAULT invites you to
Celebrate the Season with a Summer Party
Saturday, July 26 from 2 to 5 p.m.
at the Inn at Weathersfield
An Afternoon Collage of Food, Celestial Drinks, and Outdoor Pursuits!
- Taste unique craft cocktails and imagine celestial navigation with Max Overstrom-Coleman of Vermont Spirits.
- Enjoy delicious food made from local ingredients.
- Ramble through the gardens and grounds of Inn at Weathersfield.
- Explore photography with Richard Cofrancesco. (Bring your own camera.)
- Learn the art of Fly Tying with Dennis Fontaine.
- Try your hand at flower arranging.
- Play Croquet and Bocce Ball or Relax on the deck.
Reservations are necessary.
Stop in at VAULT, or call 802-885-7111.
Tickets are $40 each, Checks payable to Gallery at the VAULT.